The aim of the course is to give you the skills and knowledge required to be proficient in winter maintenance operations, and in doing so to minimise the risk of injury to yourself and your colleagues.
- Purpose of Winter Maintenance Operations and Training
- Current health and Safety legislation (Brief overview)
- Winter Service vehicles and equipment
- Snow Clearing Strategy
- Use of De-icing materials
- Spreading of De-icing materials
- Spreading Patterns
- Safe Loading of Mixing of Products
- Emergency Products
- Practical Tasks
Full course 1.5 days including driving with plough and gritter usage
Full course 1.25 days including driving with gritter usage
Full course 1 day assistants and walkers no driving
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!