Todds Leap is a professional training centre, delivering an extensive range of accredited courses to individuals and organisations from all over Ireland.
Based on a 100 acre site in Ballygawley, Co.Tyrone, we have been delivering training for clients across the public and private sectors for 20 years.
We have the resources, expertise and experience to provide tailored courses to meet with your requirements.
Training is done in small groups so that you receive plenty of individual attention, supplemented by course materials.
We work closely with the Health & Safety Executive to make sure that our materials reflect current safe working practices.
Todds Leap offers companies the option of combining a training course with a teambuilding day for staff. Get your staff excitied about training by rewarding them with some of the other activities on site such as zip line, climbing wall, paintball, off road driving and many more.
Celebrate the completion of your course with a meal in our very own Benjamin’s licensed restaurant.
Todds Leap Training Centre provide:
• 20 years experience of delivering training courses of the highest standards
• Fully qualified Lantra, RoSPA, EDI, CITB & Health & Safety instructors
• Expansive portfolio of professionally accredited courses
• State of the art training suite and conference centre
• On site Twisted Axle Bar & Restaurant
• On-Site accommodation